Mar 6, 2013, 8:19 AM EDT
After the other teams had packed up and headed home from the last test at the Circuit de Catalunya the Ferrari drivers hung around to have some fun at an event for sponsor Santander.
This involved driving journalists, guests and each other around the home of the Spanish Grand Prix in Ferrari 458 road cars.
Here are Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso taking each other around a lap of the track, mostly sideways, their tires screaming in disapproval.
Judging by Alonso’s expression in the second half of the video he’s about as good a passenger as I am…
The team’s newest recruit Pedro de la Rosa also got to join in the fun. Here’s video from his car as he races around the track with Alonso – both drivers spinning as they try to get the better of each other:
Expect Massa and Alonso’s driving to be rather more disciplined when they take to the track for real in the first race of the season in Australia next week.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1