Mar 6, 2013, 8:19 AM EDT
After the other teams had packed up and headed home from the last test at the Circuit de Catalunya the Ferrari drivers hung around to have some fun at an event for sponsor Santander.
This involved driving journalists, guests and each other around the home of the Spanish Grand Prix in Ferrari 458 road cars.
Here are Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso taking each other around a lap of the track, mostly sideways, their tires screaming in disapproval.
Judging by Alonso’s expression in the second half of the video he’s about as good a passenger as I am…
The team’s newest recruit Pedro de la Rosa also got to join in the fun. Here’s video from his car as he races around the track with Alonso – both drivers spinning as they try to get the better of each other:
Expect Massa and Alonso’s driving to be rather more disciplined when they take to the track for real in the first race of the season in Australia next week.
Video from NASCAR America
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 3
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 2
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0