Mar 7, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” Thursday to discuss a variety of topics currently affecting the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt didn’t venture into critiquing the performance of NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car. He did question the timing of the National Rifle Association stepping up to sponsor the Sprint Cup race at Texas in April, though.
He made an additional promise at the end of the interview regarding his Twitter account, and made several plugs for sponsor AMP Energy Drink.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0