Mar 7, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” Thursday to discuss a variety of topics currently affecting the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt didn’t venture into critiquing the performance of NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car. He did question the timing of the National Rifle Association stepping up to sponsor the Sprint Cup race at Texas in April, though.
He made an additional promise at the end of the interview regarding his Twitter account, and made several plugs for sponsor AMP Energy Drink.
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6