Mar 7, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” Thursday to discuss a variety of topics currently affecting the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt didn’t venture into critiquing the performance of NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car. He did question the timing of the National Rifle Association stepping up to sponsor the Sprint Cup race at Texas in April, though.
He made an additional promise at the end of the interview regarding his Twitter account, and made several plugs for sponsor AMP Energy Drink.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0