Mar 7, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” Thursday to discuss a variety of topics currently affecting the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt didn’t venture into critiquing the performance of NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car. He did question the timing of the National Rifle Association stepping up to sponsor the Sprint Cup race at Texas in April, though.
He made an additional promise at the end of the interview regarding his Twitter account, and made several plugs for sponsor AMP Energy Drink.
- Walker: Getting fans “re-ignited” is IndyCar’s biggest challenge (39)
- What’s it cost to compete in Formula One? An IndyCar comparison (21)
- Danica’s in the NASCAR Hall of Fame – sort of (11)
- Ed Carpenter wins pole for the 97th Indianapolis 500 (11)
- NBC Sports to feature 19.5 hours of Monaco coverage, with race live on NBC (8)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead