Mar 7, 2013, 10:27 PM EST
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” Thursday to discuss a variety of topics currently affecting the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt didn’t venture into critiquing the performance of NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car. He did question the timing of the National Rifle Association stepping up to sponsor the Sprint Cup race at Texas in April, though.
He made an additional promise at the end of the interview regarding his Twitter account, and made several plugs for sponsor AMP Energy Drink.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1