Mar 10, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
Johnson and Kahne have each led more than 50 laps in the race’s first half and were your top two at LVMS at the crossed flags. Brad Keselowski, who got to start from the pole position due to Friday’s rainout of qualifying, was sitting in third place while Martin Truex Jr. was in fourth and showing the strong speed he had in final practice yesterday. Junior Nation is also likely pleased with the performance so far from Dale Earnhardt Jr., who has been steady all day and was fifth at halfway.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Kobalt Tools 400
Top 10 at Halfway (Lap 133/267)
1. Jimmie Johnson
2. Kasey Kahne
3. Brad Keselowski
4. Martin Truex Jr.
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
6. Kyle Busch
8. Matt Kenseth
9. Carl Edwards
10. Mark Martin
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0