Mar 14, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Red Bull teammates Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso, Lotus’ Kimi Raikkonen and Toro Rosso’s Daniel Ricciardo participated in the official FIA press conference Thursday ahead of the Australian Grand Prix. A sampling from the three-time World Champion is below.
“I think every year we start again from zero,” Vettel said. “I think everyone has the same chance. As we said, testing obviously this year was probably not as conclusive as previous years, so we arrive here not knowing what is going to happen. But I think it is very exciting so as every year, excited to start.”
To read the full transcript from the press conference, visit the official Formula 1 website.
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 0
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 4
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18