Mar 15, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Kyle Busch scored the pole position for Sunday’s Food City 500, the fourth race of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Busch lapped the 0.533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway in only 14.813 seconds, at an average speed of 129.535 mph. Busch edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot.
Of the 44 cars entered, only Scott Riggs failed to qualify.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 1
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 1
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 3
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10