Mar 15, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Kyle Busch scored the pole position for Sunday’s Food City 500, the fourth race of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Busch lapped the 0.533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway in only 14.813 seconds, at an average speed of 129.535 mph. Busch edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot.
Of the 44 cars entered, only Scott Riggs failed to qualify.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0