Mar 15, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Kyle Busch scored the pole position for Sunday’s Food City 500, the fourth race of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Busch lapped the 0.533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway in only 14.813 seconds, at an average speed of 129.535 mph. Busch edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot.
Of the 44 cars entered, only Scott Riggs failed to qualify.
- After safety concerns, NASCAR announces changes to qualifying 1
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 1
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 1
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)
- The Dos Equis guy will give NASCAR’s start your engines command in Las Vegas (5)