Mar 15, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Kyle Busch scored the pole position for Sunday’s Food City 500, the fourth race of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Busch lapped the 0.533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway in only 14.813 seconds, at an average speed of 129.535 mph. Busch edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot.
Of the 44 cars entered, only Scott Riggs failed to qualify.
- DiZinno: Mid-Ohio a dream weekend for Rahal, IndyCar, fans 0
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 3
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 5
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 1
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 4
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 13
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4