Mar 15, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
Kyle Busch scored the pole position for Sunday’s Food City 500, the fourth race of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Busch lapped the 0.533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway in only 14.813 seconds, at an average speed of 129.535 mph. Busch edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot.
Of the 44 cars entered, only Scott Riggs failed to qualify.
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports 1
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement 10
- 2014 F1 schedule finalized without New Jersey, Mexico, and Korea 0
- Jeff Burton joins NBC Sports as NASCAR analyst 2
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN 6
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Stewart: There’s “a lot of potential” for Danica Patrick (7)
- FIA considering pole trophy and permanent numbers (6)