Mar 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
Caterham rookie Giedo van der Garde endured a rough start to his first weekend as a Grand Prix driver. An off-course excursion got him in trouble early in the session, roughly 30 minutes into the 90-minute second free practice session.
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- Surprise (not really): Dale Jr. wins Sprint Cup Most Popular Driver award (5)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (4)