Mar 16, 2013, 2:07 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will show the remainder of qualifying from the Australian Grand Prix at 12:30 a.m. EST Sunday morning. Live race coverage begins one hour later at 1:30 a.m EST.
Qualifying was interrupted due to rain after the first qualifying session finished. The session itself resumes at 11:00 a.m. local time from the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne, which is 8:00 p.m. EST.
Nico Rosberg led the truncated session, while Pastor Maldonado, Esteban Gutierrez and the four drivers from Marussia and Caterham were knocked out after Q1.
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1