Mar 16, 2013, 2:07 PM EST
NBC Sports Network will show the remainder of qualifying from the Australian Grand Prix at 12:30 a.m. EST Sunday morning. Live race coverage begins one hour later at 1:30 a.m EST.
Qualifying was interrupted due to rain after the first qualifying session finished. The session itself resumes at 11:00 a.m. local time from the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne, which is 8:00 p.m. EST.
Nico Rosberg led the truncated session, while Pastor Maldonado, Esteban Gutierrez and the four drivers from Marussia and Caterham were knocked out after Q1.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 0
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 1
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 7
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 5
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 19
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3