Mar 16, 2013, 2:07 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will show the remainder of qualifying from the Australian Grand Prix at 12:30 a.m. EST Sunday morning. Live race coverage begins one hour later at 1:30 a.m EST.
Qualifying was interrupted due to rain after the first qualifying session finished. The session itself resumes at 11:00 a.m. local time from the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne, which is 8:00 p.m. EST.
Nico Rosberg led the truncated session, while Pastor Maldonado, Esteban Gutierrez and the four drivers from Marussia and Caterham were knocked out after Q1.
Video from NASCAR America
- Report: Grand jury now hearing testimony in Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case 2
- 2015 Sprint Cup rules to feature reduced testing, less horsepower 8
- COTA: A circuit to behold from the passenger’s seat 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1