Mar 16, 2013, 2:07 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will show the remainder of qualifying from the Australian Grand Prix at 12:30 a.m. EST Sunday morning. Live race coverage begins one hour later at 1:30 a.m EST.
Qualifying was interrupted due to rain after the first qualifying session finished. The session itself resumes at 11:00 a.m. local time from the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne, which is 8:00 p.m. EST.
Nico Rosberg led the truncated session, while Pastor Maldonado, Esteban Gutierrez and the four drivers from Marussia and Caterham were knocked out after Q1.
- IndyCar: Will high grip and high tempers equal high drama at Barber? 0
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 7
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)