Mar 17, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Raikkonen will take a seven-point lead to Malaysia over Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso (who finished second) and a ten-point lead over defending three-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel of Infiniti Red Bull (who finished third). In the constructors’ standings, however, Ferrari has put a four-point gap between themselves and Lotus thanks to Alonso’s runner-up and teammate Felipe Massa’s fourth-place effort; Lotus also got a points-paying result from Romain Grosjean, who finished 10th.
Following the Aussie GP, NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton spoke with Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel about their afternoons. You can check that out at the top.
- Driver, team owner and now actor: Tony Stewart’s first edition of ‘Smoke is The Bandit’ is released (video) 0
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed 5
- Williams launches new livery, confirms Martini partnership 3
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix 4
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 5
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- UPDATED: FIA decision on Haas, new F1 teams delayed (5)
- BHA announces The Collection Auto Group and Castrol as sponsors; driver TBD (5)