Mar 17, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Raikkonen will take a seven-point lead to Malaysia over Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso (who finished second) and a ten-point lead over defending three-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel of Infiniti Red Bull (who finished third). In the constructors’ standings, however, Ferrari has put a four-point gap between themselves and Lotus thanks to Alonso’s runner-up and teammate Felipe Massa’s fourth-place effort; Lotus also got a points-paying result from Romain Grosjean, who finished 10th.
Following the Aussie GP, NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton spoke with Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel about their afternoons. You can check that out at the top.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0