Mar 17, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Raikkonen will take a seven-point lead to Malaysia over Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso (who finished second) and a ten-point lead over defending three-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel of Infiniti Red Bull (who finished third). In the constructors’ standings, however, Ferrari has put a four-point gap between themselves and Lotus thanks to Alonso’s runner-up and teammate Felipe Massa’s fourth-place effort; Lotus also got a points-paying result from Romain Grosjean, who finished 10th.
Following the Aussie GP, NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton spoke with Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel about their afternoons. You can check that out at the top.
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 2
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 12
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0