Mar 17, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Raikkonen will take a seven-point lead to Malaysia over Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso (who finished second) and a ten-point lead over defending three-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel of Infiniti Red Bull (who finished third). In the constructors’ standings, however, Ferrari has put a four-point gap between themselves and Lotus thanks to Alonso’s runner-up and teammate Felipe Massa’s fourth-place effort; Lotus also got a points-paying result from Romain Grosjean, who finished 10th.
Following the Aussie GP, NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton spoke with Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel about their afternoons. You can check that out at the top.
Video from NASCAR America
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3