Mar 17, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Raikkonen will take a seven-point lead to Malaysia over Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso (who finished second) and a ten-point lead over defending three-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel of Infiniti Red Bull (who finished third). In the constructors’ standings, however, Ferrari has put a four-point gap between themselves and Lotus thanks to Alonso’s runner-up and teammate Felipe Massa’s fourth-place effort; Lotus also got a points-paying result from Romain Grosjean, who finished 10th.
Following the Aussie GP, NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton spoke with Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel about their afternoons. You can check that out at the top.
Video from NASCAR America
- Track executive arrested, charged with indecent exposure and lewdness 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 1
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 1
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 3
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 8
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0