Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Ryan Hunter-Reay experienced a wealth of activity during IndyCar’s offseason, including several races in other championships and also a personal addition with the birth of first son, Ryden.
Now, with IndyCar ready to resume racing after its six-month break, Hunter-Reay expands on the challenge of what it will take to repeat his first series championship.
- Joey Logano wins Vegas pole, Penske claims front row again 0
- 5 storylines that could define the 2014 F1 season 1
- Indianapolis 500 2014 Qualifying Format Revealed 5
- Schumacher “still in the wake up phase” 0
- Driver, team owner and now actor: Tony Stewart’s first edition of ‘Smoke is The Bandit’ is released (video) 0
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (6)
- Disastrous day for Red Bull as Vettel manages just half a lap (5)