Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay experienced a wealth of activity during IndyCar’s offseason, including several races in other championships and also a personal addition with the birth of first son, Ryden.
Now, with IndyCar ready to resume racing after its six-month break, Hunter-Reay expands on the challenge of what it will take to repeat his first series championship.
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 0
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 0
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- FIA WEC: Mark Webber preparing for possible wet WEC debut 1
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)