Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay experienced a wealth of activity during IndyCar’s offseason, including several races in other championships and also a personal addition with the birth of first son, Ryden.
Now, with IndyCar ready to resume racing after its six-month break, Hunter-Reay expands on the challenge of what it will take to repeat his first series championship.
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 0
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 2
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2