Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay experienced a wealth of activity during IndyCar’s offseason, including several races in other championships and also a personal addition with the birth of first son, Ryden.
Now, with IndyCar ready to resume racing after its six-month break, Hunter-Reay expands on the challenge of what it will take to repeat his first series championship.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0