Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay experienced a wealth of activity during IndyCar’s offseason, including several races in other championships and also a personal addition with the birth of first son, Ryden.
Now, with IndyCar ready to resume racing after its six-month break, Hunter-Reay expands on the challenge of what it will take to repeat his first series championship.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0