Mar 22, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing driver Charlie Kimball enters his third IZOD IndyCar Series season with high hopes of scoring his first victory, after recording his first podium finish at Toronto last year with second place.
Kimball is the first licensed driver with Type 1 diabetes to complete the Indianapolis 500, where he has finished 13th and eighth in his first two attempts. He appeared on NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” to tell his story and explain the Race with Insulin program.
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Hunter-Reay celebrates win in Milwaukee
- Play Video: Highlights: Hunter-Reay wins Milwaukee Mile again
- Play Video: Andretti Autosports dominates
- Play Video: Andretti makes it look easy in Milwaukee
- Play Video: Indy Car Series: Fast forward Texas
- Play Video: A recap of Pagenaud's first career IndyCar victory