Mar 22, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing driver Charlie Kimball enters his third IZOD IndyCar Series season with high hopes of scoring his first victory, after recording his first podium finish at Toronto last year with second place.
Kimball is the first licensed driver with Type 1 diabetes to complete the Indianapolis 500, where he has finished 13th and eighth in his first two attempts. He appeared on NBC Sports Network’s “The Crossover” to tell his story and explain the Race with Insulin program.
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 0
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 1
- Keselowski wins in Vegas as Dale Jr. runs dry on final lap 2
- NHRA king John Force charging as hard in boardroom for new sponsors as on the dragstrip 0
- Who are the new rookies in F1 this season? 1
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)