Mar 22, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
Esteban Gutierrez’s Malaysian Grand Prix weekend got off to an eventful start when his fire extinguisher went off in Friday free practice . Gutierrez, Sauber’s rookie driver, ended the day 15th in practice one, then 14th in practice two.
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Stewart: There’s “a lot of potential” for Danica Patrick (7)
- FIA considering pole trophy and permanent numbers (6)