Mar 22, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Esteban Gutierrez’s Malaysian Grand Prix weekend got off to an eventful start when his fire extinguisher went off in Friday free practice . Gutierrez, Sauber’s rookie driver, ended the day 15th in practice one, then 14th in practice two.
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 4
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 2