Mar 22, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Esteban Gutierrez’s Malaysian Grand Prix weekend got off to an eventful start when his fire extinguisher went off in Friday free practice . Gutierrez, Sauber’s rookie driver, ended the day 15th in practice one, then 14th in practice two.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0