Mar 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix is finely poised following a close wet-dry qualifying session, with Sebastian Vettel taming the tricky conditions to claim pole position. However, with Red Bull struggling with its tire wear, the Ferraris of Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso will be waiting in the wings should Vettel get bogged down off the start. Mercedes will also be in the hunt for the win, but their dry pace has been questioned following the lackluster performance in Australia. Kimi Raikkonen may have been relegated to P10, but the Lotus driver will be keen to repeat his performance from last week, as will Adrian Sutil.
Predicting the winner may be incredibly difficult, but the numerous dynamics mean that we will be in for a thrilling race in Sepang.
You can follow the Malaysian Grand Prix live via the @F1onNBCSports Twitter account, which will be providing live commentary throughout the race.
Also, be sure to visit MotorSportsTalk throughout the weekend for all of the latest news and updates from the Malaysian Grand Prix.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1