Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Takuma Sato was the toast of the town Saturday in St. Petersburg as top Honda qualifier, on the outside of the front row for A.J. Foyt Racing.
“Between Will and I it’s always getting close for us this weekend and unfortunately we didn’t get the fastest. But I am really glad for the team to get the second position for the season-starter,” said Sato.
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 8