Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Takuma Sato was the toast of the town Saturday in St. Petersburg as top Honda qualifier, on the outside of the front row for A.J. Foyt Racing.
“Between Will and I it’s always getting close for us this weekend and unfortunately we didn’t get the fastest. But I am really glad for the team to get the second position for the season-starter,” said Sato.
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8