Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Takuma Sato was the toast of the town Saturday in St. Petersburg as top Honda qualifier, on the outside of the front row for A.J. Foyt Racing.
“Between Will and I it’s always getting close for us this weekend and unfortunately we didn’t get the fastest. But I am really glad for the team to get the second position for the season-starter,” said Sato.
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 0
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2