Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Takuma Sato was the toast of the town Saturday in St. Petersburg as top Honda qualifier, on the outside of the front row for A.J. Foyt Racing.
“Between Will and I it’s always getting close for us this weekend and unfortunately we didn’t get the fastest. But I am really glad for the team to get the second position for the season-starter,” said Sato.
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 0
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 10
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 53