Mar 23, 2013, 6:45 PM EDT
Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari’s Felipe Massa are your front row for Sunday’s Formula One event at Sepang International Circuit, which stands to be an interesting show with the likes of Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber and Australian GP winner Kimi Raikkonen aiming to rise through the field — and of course, there’s the obligatory hot temperatures and constant threat of rainfall that could spice things up even further.
Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett sat down to discuss the early action in the 2013 World Championship and what to expect at Sepang. Be sure to catch the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix live on Sunday at 3:30 a.m. ET (and again on replay that afternoon at 3 p.m. ET) on the NBC Sports Network.
- As NHRA closes in on 100 wins by female racers, it all started with one of the greatest, Shirley Muldowney 0
- Brad Keselowski: Changes overdue to Sprint Cup schedule; offers his ideas 2
- Richard Petty to return at Richmond, first race since wife Lynda’s death 1
- NASCAR VP: 2015 Sprint Cup engine package to be revealed before All-Star Race 0
- Too much, too fast, too soon: The sad saga of Swan Racing 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (13)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)