Mar 23, 2013, 6:45 PM EDT
Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari’s Felipe Massa are your front row for Sunday’s Formula One event at Sepang International Circuit, which stands to be an interesting show with the likes of Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber and Australian GP winner Kimi Raikkonen aiming to rise through the field — and of course, there’s the obligatory hot temperatures and constant threat of rainfall that could spice things up even further.
Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett sat down to discuss the early action in the 2013 World Championship and what to expect at Sepang. Be sure to catch the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix live on Sunday at 3:30 a.m. ET (and again on replay that afternoon at 3 p.m. ET) on the NBC Sports Network.
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7