Mar 23, 2013, 6:45 PM EDT
Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari’s Felipe Massa are your front row for Sunday’s Formula One event at Sepang International Circuit, which stands to be an interesting show with the likes of Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber and Australian GP winner Kimi Raikkonen aiming to rise through the field — and of course, there’s the obligatory hot temperatures and constant threat of rainfall that could spice things up even further.
Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett sat down to discuss the early action in the 2013 World Championship and what to expect at Sepang. Be sure to catch the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix live on Sunday at 3:30 a.m. ET (and again on replay that afternoon at 3 p.m. ET) on the NBC Sports Network.
Video from NASCAR America
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0