Mar 23, 2013, 6:45 PM EDT
Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari’s Felipe Massa are your front row for Sunday’s Formula One event at Sepang International Circuit, which stands to be an interesting show with the likes of Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber and Australian GP winner Kimi Raikkonen aiming to rise through the field — and of course, there’s the obligatory hot temperatures and constant threat of rainfall that could spice things up even further.
Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett sat down to discuss the early action in the 2013 World Championship and what to expect at Sepang. Be sure to catch the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix live on Sunday at 3:30 a.m. ET (and again on replay that afternoon at 3 p.m. ET) on the NBC Sports Network.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 2
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1