Mar 23, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
In Formula One, there is a fine line between winning and losing, making every overtaking opportunity precious for the drivers. In Sepang, the fast flowing nature of the circuit makes hooking up the perfect lap even more important, especially when the possibility of rain always exists.
Qualifying proved how time could be won or lost very easily, and with Pirelli tires proving more troublesome this season, it is important for the drivers to have a clear plan of how to take advantage of their competition in Malaysia.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0