Mar 23, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
In Formula One, there is a fine line between winning and losing, making every overtaking opportunity precious for the drivers. In Sepang, the fast flowing nature of the circuit makes hooking up the perfect lap even more important, especially when the possibility of rain always exists.
Qualifying proved how time could be won or lost very easily, and with Pirelli tires proving more troublesome this season, it is important for the drivers to have a clear plan of how to take advantage of their competition in Malaysia.
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Rosberg joins Hill, Prost and Senna as Monaco three-peat winners after gifted victory 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 10
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 53