Mar 23, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
In Formula One, there is a fine line between winning and losing, making every overtaking opportunity precious for the drivers. In Sepang, the fast flowing nature of the circuit makes hooking up the perfect lap even more important, especially when the possibility of rain always exists.
Qualifying proved how time could be won or lost very easily, and with Pirelli tires proving more troublesome this season, it is important for the drivers to have a clear plan of how to take advantage of their competition in Malaysia.
- NASCAR: Is Edwards a lame duck or could he still bag 2014 title? 0
- Kasey Kahne unable to hang on late at the Brickyard 0
- Jeff Gordon wins record 5th Brickyard 400 in vintage fashion 2
- Broken axle spoils Danica Patrick’s day, Brickyard win hopes 2
- Hungry Hamilton charges from the pit lane to the podium 7