Mar 23, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
In Formula One, there is a fine line between winning and losing, making every overtaking opportunity precious for the drivers. In Sepang, the fast flowing nature of the circuit makes hooking up the perfect lap even more important, especially when the possibility of rain always exists.
Qualifying proved how time could be won or lost very easily, and with Pirelli tires proving more troublesome this season, it is important for the drivers to have a clear plan of how to take advantage of their competition in Malaysia.
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 0
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0