Mar 23, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
In Formula One, there is a fine line between winning and losing, making every overtaking opportunity precious for the drivers. In Sepang, the fast flowing nature of the circuit makes hooking up the perfect lap even more important, especially when the possibility of rain always exists.
Qualifying proved how time could be won or lost very easily, and with Pirelli tires proving more troublesome this season, it is important for the drivers to have a clear plan of how to take advantage of their competition in Malaysia.
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 2
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 2
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 14
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 0
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (16)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)