Mar 24, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
Busch has led 55 of the initial 100 laps, as he looks to bring JGR and Toyota their first Sprint Cup victory at ACS after winning the Nationwide Series’ 300-miler there yesterday.
Hamlin has been steady up front all day, while his current rival, Joey Logano, has risen to third after qualifying within the Top 10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has jumped from 15th at the start to 4th after 100 laps, and Matt Kenseth, the third JGR driver, sits in fifth.
Starting from the rear of the field, Greg Biffle and Brad Keselowski have had different fortunes today trying to get back up front. Biffle has managed to climb up to tenth place, but Keselowski was hit with a speeding penalty on pit road during the most recent yellow period and sits 23rd.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix Preview 0
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 12
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24