Mar 24, 2013, 4:49 PM EST
Busch has led 55 of the initial 100 laps, as he looks to bring JGR and Toyota their first Sprint Cup victory at ACS after winning the Nationwide Series’ 300-miler there yesterday.
Hamlin has been steady up front all day, while his current rival, Joey Logano, has risen to third after qualifying within the Top 10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has jumped from 15th at the start to 4th after 100 laps, and Matt Kenseth, the third JGR driver, sits in fifth.
Starting from the rear of the field, Greg Biffle and Brad Keselowski have had different fortunes today trying to get back up front. Biffle has managed to climb up to tenth place, but Keselowski was hit with a speeding penalty on pit road during the most recent yellow period and sits 23rd.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 1
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 0
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3