Mar 24, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
Busch has led 55 of the initial 100 laps, as he looks to bring JGR and Toyota their first Sprint Cup victory at ACS after winning the Nationwide Series’ 300-miler there yesterday.
Hamlin has been steady up front all day, while his current rival, Joey Logano, has risen to third after qualifying within the Top 10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has jumped from 15th at the start to 4th after 100 laps, and Matt Kenseth, the third JGR driver, sits in fifth.
Starting from the rear of the field, Greg Biffle and Brad Keselowski have had different fortunes today trying to get back up front. Biffle has managed to climb up to tenth place, but Keselowski was hit with a speeding penalty on pit road during the most recent yellow period and sits 23rd.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 1
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 4
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0