Mar 24, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
As controversial as his drive to victory may have been on Sunday in Malaysia, things are indeed back to normal for Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel — who jumped to the top of the Formula One World Championship with his third career win at Sepang. Vettel will take a nine-point lead, 40-31, over Lotus’ Kimi Raikkonen (who finished seventh on Sunday) to the next race at Shanghai on Apr. 14.
Let’s take a quick ride around the 3.4-mile Sepang circuit with the three-time defending World Champion, who will be the first subject of NBC Sports Network’s newest addition to its “36” sports documentary series — F1 36. The inaugural episode, which will have cameras following Vettel for 36 hours on and off the track, will air this Friday at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Singapore Grand Prix 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0