Mar 24, 2013, 4:12 PM EST
As controversial as his drive to victory may have been on Sunday in Malaysia, things are indeed back to normal for Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel — who jumped to the top of the Formula One World Championship with his third career win at Sepang. Vettel will take a nine-point lead, 40-31, over Lotus’ Kimi Raikkonen (who finished seventh on Sunday) to the next race at Shanghai on Apr. 14.
Let’s take a quick ride around the 3.4-mile Sepang circuit with the three-time defending World Champion, who will be the first subject of NBC Sports Network’s newest addition to its “36” sports documentary series — F1 36. The inaugural episode, which will have cameras following Vettel for 36 hours on and off the track, will air this Friday at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1