Mar 24, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
As controversial as his drive to victory may have been on Sunday in Malaysia, things are indeed back to normal for Infiniti Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel — who jumped to the top of the Formula One World Championship with his third career win at Sepang. Vettel will take a nine-point lead, 40-31, over Lotus’ Kimi Raikkonen (who finished seventh on Sunday) to the next race at Shanghai on Apr. 14.
Let’s take a quick ride around the 3.4-mile Sepang circuit with the three-time defending World Champion, who will be the first subject of NBC Sports Network’s newest addition to its “36” sports documentary series — F1 36. The inaugural episode, which will have cameras following Vettel for 36 hours on and off the track, will air this Friday at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 1
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian GP post-race (VIDEO) 1
- Vettel dedicates Hungarian GP win to Jules Bianchi 2
- Vettel storms to victory in Hungary as Hamilton and Rosberg hit trouble 9