Mar 25, 2013, 5:59 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network broadcasters Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett talk about Sebastian Vettel’s strategy during his narrow victory in Malaysia. The crew also looks ahead at April’s F1 schedule, and more.
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)