Mar 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Rather than immediately drawing a conclusion and putting fingers to keyboard after the controversial Malaysian Grand Prix, NBC Sports Network pit reporter Will Buxton took a couple days to put together his thoughts on the race, and what was Sebastian Vettel’s ultimately ruthless nature on full display in Sepang. Vettel’s pass on Mark Webber disobeyed team orders from Red Bull, and Vettel’s post-race demeanor suggested he was “sorry” if he wasn’t in actuality.
His opening paragraph outlines what lies ahead in the rest of the piece.
“Yep, you guessed it. It’s another opinion on the fallout from the Malaysian Grand Prix. I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to just blast something out in the immediate aftermath. I wanted to take the flights home to think about it.”
To read the rest, click here.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1