Mar 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Rather than immediately drawing a conclusion and putting fingers to keyboard after the controversial Malaysian Grand Prix, NBC Sports Network pit reporter Will Buxton took a couple days to put together his thoughts on the race, and what was Sebastian Vettel’s ultimately ruthless nature on full display in Sepang. Vettel’s pass on Mark Webber disobeyed team orders from Red Bull, and Vettel’s post-race demeanor suggested he was “sorry” if he wasn’t in actuality.
His opening paragraph outlines what lies ahead in the rest of the piece.
“Yep, you guessed it. It’s another opinion on the fallout from the Malaysian Grand Prix. I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to just blast something out in the immediate aftermath. I wanted to take the flights home to think about it.”
To read the rest, click here.
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Rosberg joins Hill, Prost and Senna as Monaco three-peat winners after gifted victory 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 10
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 53