Mar 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Rather than immediately drawing a conclusion and putting fingers to keyboard after the controversial Malaysian Grand Prix, NBC Sports Network pit reporter Will Buxton took a couple days to put together his thoughts on the race, and what was Sebastian Vettel’s ultimately ruthless nature on full display in Sepang. Vettel’s pass on Mark Webber disobeyed team orders from Red Bull, and Vettel’s post-race demeanor suggested he was “sorry” if he wasn’t in actuality.
His opening paragraph outlines what lies ahead in the rest of the piece.
“Yep, you guessed it. It’s another opinion on the fallout from the Malaysian Grand Prix. I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to just blast something out in the immediate aftermath. I wanted to take the flights home to think about it.”
To read the rest, click here.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for something to do in Mansfield, Ohio — they wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 0
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 0
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0