Mar 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Rather than immediately drawing a conclusion and putting fingers to keyboard after the controversial Malaysian Grand Prix, NBC Sports Network pit reporter Will Buxton took a couple days to put together his thoughts on the race, and what was Sebastian Vettel’s ultimately ruthless nature on full display in Sepang. Vettel’s pass on Mark Webber disobeyed team orders from Red Bull, and Vettel’s post-race demeanor suggested he was “sorry” if he wasn’t in actuality.
His opening paragraph outlines what lies ahead in the rest of the piece.
“Yep, you guessed it. It’s another opinion on the fallout from the Malaysian Grand Prix. I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to just blast something out in the immediate aftermath. I wanted to take the flights home to think about it.”
To read the rest, click here.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 49
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2