Mar 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Rather than immediately drawing a conclusion and putting fingers to keyboard after the controversial Malaysian Grand Prix, NBC Sports Network pit reporter Will Buxton took a couple days to put together his thoughts on the race, and what was Sebastian Vettel’s ultimately ruthless nature on full display in Sepang. Vettel’s pass on Mark Webber disobeyed team orders from Red Bull, and Vettel’s post-race demeanor suggested he was “sorry” if he wasn’t in actuality.
His opening paragraph outlines what lies ahead in the rest of the piece.
“Yep, you guessed it. It’s another opinion on the fallout from the Malaysian Grand Prix. I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to just blast something out in the immediate aftermath. I wanted to take the flights home to think about it.”
To read the rest, click here.
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0