Mar 26, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway will have a new source of revenue from infield parking.
Turn three, a hot spot for fans that has evolved into a heavy area of partying and drinking besides just watching the race, will now require a parking pass and either $25 or $75 for entry. The front-row spots cost $75 with all others at $25.
Ticket sales began Monday at IMS for the passes, which need to be pre-paid either at the IMS ticket office, by phone or on the track website. Free parking is still available outside the speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 0
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 0
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2