Mar 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Sebastian Vettel will be under the microscope more than normal after his controversial win in last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
That makes you wonder if there are any hidden messages behind Vettel’s short, sharp answers to a new series of “off-the-wall” questions on the Formula 1 official website.
A new series called “The Finishing Line” premiered Thursday and Vettel was the initial subject. A line of questioning included asking what was the most memorable overtaking maneuver of his career, to which he responded, “Many – some from way back, some quite recently…”
Vettel also said the sportsman he admired most was Michael Schumacher, “as I know him best,” he said.
The full interview is here and you can judge for yourself if there’s any harm done by these answers or if they reflect a ruthless nature that was on display Sunday.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3