Mar 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Sebastian Vettel will be under the microscope more than normal after his controversial win in last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
That makes you wonder if there are any hidden messages behind Vettel’s short, sharp answers to a new series of “off-the-wall” questions on the Formula 1 official website.
A new series called “The Finishing Line” premiered Thursday and Vettel was the initial subject. A line of questioning included asking what was the most memorable overtaking maneuver of his career, to which he responded, “Many – some from way back, some quite recently…”
Vettel also said the sportsman he admired most was Michael Schumacher, “as I know him best,” he said.
The full interview is here and you can judge for yourself if there’s any harm done by these answers or if they reflect a ruthless nature that was on display Sunday.
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 6
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 5
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)