Mar 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Sebastian Vettel will be under the microscope more than normal after his controversial win in last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
That makes you wonder if there are any hidden messages behind Vettel’s short, sharp answers to a new series of “off-the-wall” questions on the Formula 1 official website.
A new series called “The Finishing Line” premiered Thursday and Vettel was the initial subject. A line of questioning included asking what was the most memorable overtaking maneuver of his career, to which he responded, “Many – some from way back, some quite recently…”
Vettel also said the sportsman he admired most was Michael Schumacher, “as I know him best,” he said.
The full interview is here and you can judge for yourself if there’s any harm done by these answers or if they reflect a ruthless nature that was on display Sunday.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)