Mar 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Sebastian Vettel will be under the microscope more than normal after his controversial win in last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
That makes you wonder if there are any hidden messages behind Vettel’s short, sharp answers to a new series of “off-the-wall” questions on the Formula 1 official website.
A new series called “The Finishing Line” premiered Thursday and Vettel was the initial subject. A line of questioning included asking what was the most memorable overtaking maneuver of his career, to which he responded, “Many – some from way back, some quite recently…”
Vettel also said the sportsman he admired most was Michael Schumacher, “as I know him best,” he said.
The full interview is here and you can judge for yourself if there’s any harm done by these answers or if they reflect a ruthless nature that was on display Sunday.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0