Mar 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Sebastian Vettel will be under the microscope more than normal after his controversial win in last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
That makes you wonder if there are any hidden messages behind Vettel’s short, sharp answers to a new series of “off-the-wall” questions on the Formula 1 official website.
A new series called “The Finishing Line” premiered Thursday and Vettel was the initial subject. A line of questioning included asking what was the most memorable overtaking maneuver of his career, to which he responded, “Many – some from way back, some quite recently…”
Vettel also said the sportsman he admired most was Michael Schumacher, “as I know him best,” he said.
The full interview is here and you can judge for yourself if there’s any harm done by these answers or if they reflect a ruthless nature that was on display Sunday.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 0
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 24
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2