Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Jules Bianchi’s performances in the first two races for Marussia have seriously impressed his team.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon expanded on Bianchi’s starring efforts to Autosport.
“The engineering team are helping him, making sure he’s in the right place on the race track,” Lowdon said. “He’s not making any mistakes. I think he’s impressing a lot of people at the minute.”
Bianchi took over the Marussia seat barely more than two weeks before the Australian Grand Prix. It had been slated for Luiz Razia, before the Brazilian’s backing fell through, and Timo Glock before that.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1