Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Jules Bianchi’s performances in the first two races for Marussia have seriously impressed his team.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon expanded on Bianchi’s starring efforts to Autosport.
“The engineering team are helping him, making sure he’s in the right place on the race track,” Lowdon said. “He’s not making any mistakes. I think he’s impressing a lot of people at the minute.”
Bianchi took over the Marussia seat barely more than two weeks before the Australian Grand Prix. It had been slated for Luiz Razia, before the Brazilian’s backing fell through, and Timo Glock before that.
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2