Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Jules Bianchi’s performances in the first two races for Marussia have seriously impressed his team.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon expanded on Bianchi’s starring efforts to Autosport.
“The engineering team are helping him, making sure he’s in the right place on the race track,” Lowdon said. “He’s not making any mistakes. I think he’s impressing a lot of people at the minute.”
Bianchi took over the Marussia seat barely more than two weeks before the Australian Grand Prix. It had been slated for Luiz Razia, before the Brazilian’s backing fell through, and Timo Glock before that.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12