Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Jules Bianchi’s performances in the first two races for Marussia have seriously impressed his team.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon expanded on Bianchi’s starring efforts to Autosport.
“The engineering team are helping him, making sure he’s in the right place on the race track,” Lowdon said. “He’s not making any mistakes. I think he’s impressing a lot of people at the minute.”
Bianchi took over the Marussia seat barely more than two weeks before the Australian Grand Prix. It had been slated for Luiz Razia, before the Brazilian’s backing fell through, and Timo Glock before that.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25