Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Jules Bianchi’s performances in the first two races for Marussia have seriously impressed his team.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon expanded on Bianchi’s starring efforts to Autosport.
“The engineering team are helping him, making sure he’s in the right place on the race track,” Lowdon said. “He’s not making any mistakes. I think he’s impressing a lot of people at the minute.”
Bianchi took over the Marussia seat barely more than two weeks before the Australian Grand Prix. It had been slated for Luiz Razia, before the Brazilian’s backing fell through, and Timo Glock before that.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0