Apr 1, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
When Danica Patrick met the Obamas, a picture of her trip to the White House was tweeted.
It’s odd timing perhaps given today’s date of April 1, and the litany of joke releases that populate the Internet as a result, but Patrick did offer photographic proof of her on the White House lawn for the Easter Egg roll in Washington, D.C. on her Twitter page.
“Just met the whole Obama family including their dog Bo!” Patrick tweeted early Monday.
NASCAR, like all major series, had off this past weekend for Easter. So in lieu of a simple break and staying out of the spotlight, it appears Patrick took the opportunity to visit the nation’s most iconic house.
Since her rapid start to the year with pole position and an eighth place finish in the Daytona 500, Patrick’s results have cooled off. In the last four races, her best qualifying effort has been only 37th with a best finish of 26th, last race at Auto Club Speedway.
Sponsor GoDaddy entered victory lane in IndyCar a little more than a week ago with James Hinchcliffe of Andretti Autosport on the streets of St. Petersburg.
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5