Apr 3, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Denny Hamlin joined The Dan Patrick Show, which airs on NBC Sports Network, on Wednesday to discuss his broken vertebrae that has sidelined him for six weeks as a result of contact with Joey Logano at Auto Club Speedway.
Hamlin, who’s already been fined $25,000 this year for comments about NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car, pulled no punches in what was a wide-ranging interview.
The driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing said of Logano, “He was stuck on the fence of whether it was intentional. If it wasn’t intentional, it’s the worst car control I’ve seen as a driver.”
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 0
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 4
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP live on NBCSN and Live Extra from 2:30a ET 0
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 3