Apr 3, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Denny Hamlin joined The Dan Patrick Show, which airs on NBC Sports Network, on Wednesday to discuss his broken vertebrae that has sidelined him for six weeks as a result of contact with Joey Logano at Auto Club Speedway.
Hamlin, who’s already been fined $25,000 this year for comments about NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car, pulled no punches in what was a wide-ranging interview.
The driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing said of Logano, “He was stuck on the fence of whether it was intentional. If it wasn’t intentional, it’s the worst car control I’ve seen as a driver.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0