Apr 3, 2013, 12:52 PM EST
Denny Hamlin joined The Dan Patrick Show, which airs on NBC Sports Network, on Wednesday to discuss his broken vertebrae that has sidelined him for six weeks as a result of contact with Joey Logano at Auto Club Speedway.
Hamlin, who’s already been fined $25,000 this year for comments about NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car, pulled no punches in what was a wide-ranging interview.
The driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing said of Logano, “He was stuck on the fence of whether it was intentional. If it wasn’t intentional, it’s the worst car control I’ve seen as a driver.”
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)