Apr 3, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Denny Hamlin joined The Dan Patrick Show, which airs on NBC Sports Network, on Wednesday to discuss his broken vertebrae that has sidelined him for six weeks as a result of contact with Joey Logano at Auto Club Speedway.
Hamlin, who’s already been fined $25,000 this year for comments about NASCAR’s new Generation 6 car, pulled no punches in what was a wide-ranging interview.
The driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing said of Logano, “He was stuck on the fence of whether it was intentional. If it wasn’t intentional, it’s the worst car control I’ve seen as a driver.”
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0
- Alexander Rossi joins Marussia as reserve driver 4