Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Romain Grosjean has followed his roller coaster first full season in Formula 1 with two relatively calm, under-the-radar points finishes in 2013’s first two races.
Grosjean’s next up in Formula 1’s official website series of off-the-wall interview questions, known as “The Finishing Line.”
When asked, “What’s the best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car,” the Lotus driver responded, “Sorry, I’ve got the wrong pedal.”
The 26-year-old Frenchman admitted to several sporting heroes, tennis legends Roger Federer and Yannick Noah, skier Didier Cuche and nine-time FIA World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb.
The rest of Grosjean’s answers are here.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 1
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6