Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Romain Grosjean has followed his roller coaster first full season in Formula 1 with two relatively calm, under-the-radar points finishes in 2013’s first two races.
Grosjean’s next up in Formula 1’s official website series of off-the-wall interview questions, known as “The Finishing Line.”
When asked, “What’s the best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car,” the Lotus driver responded, “Sorry, I’ve got the wrong pedal.”
The 26-year-old Frenchman admitted to several sporting heroes, tennis legends Roger Federer and Yannick Noah, skier Didier Cuche and nine-time FIA World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb.
The rest of Grosjean’s answers are here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4