Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Romain Grosjean has followed his roller coaster first full season in Formula 1 with two relatively calm, under-the-radar points finishes in 2013’s first two races.
Grosjean’s next up in Formula 1’s official website series of off-the-wall interview questions, known as “The Finishing Line.”
When asked, “What’s the best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car,” the Lotus driver responded, “Sorry, I’ve got the wrong pedal.”
The 26-year-old Frenchman admitted to several sporting heroes, tennis legends Roger Federer and Yannick Noah, skier Didier Cuche and nine-time FIA World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb.
The rest of Grosjean’s answers are here.
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 12
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1