Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Romain Grosjean has followed his roller coaster first full season in Formula 1 with two relatively calm, under-the-radar points finishes in 2013’s first two races.
Grosjean’s next up in Formula 1’s official website series of off-the-wall interview questions, known as “The Finishing Line.”
When asked, “What’s the best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car,” the Lotus driver responded, “Sorry, I’ve got the wrong pedal.”
The 26-year-old Frenchman admitted to several sporting heroes, tennis legends Roger Federer and Yannick Noah, skier Didier Cuche and nine-time FIA World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb.
The rest of Grosjean’s answers are here.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3