Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Romain Grosjean has followed his roller coaster first full season in Formula 1 with two relatively calm, under-the-radar points finishes in 2013’s first two races.
Grosjean’s next up in Formula 1’s official website series of off-the-wall interview questions, known as “The Finishing Line.”
When asked, “What’s the best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car,” the Lotus driver responded, “Sorry, I’ve got the wrong pedal.”
The 26-year-old Frenchman admitted to several sporting heroes, tennis legends Roger Federer and Yannick Noah, skier Didier Cuche and nine-time FIA World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb.
The rest of Grosjean’s answers are here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 1
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 7
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 23
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3