Apr 8, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
It sounds like the start of a joke: two French IndyCar drivers walk into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
With the obvious cultural differences, Piranha Productions and the PR team for Sam Schmidt’s IndyCar team, that features Schmidt Hamilton’s Simon Pagenaud and rookie teammate Tristan Vautier of Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, decided to embrace the clash this weekend outside Barber Motorsports Park.
The results – including some of the captions – are rather humorous.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 0
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2