Apr 8, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
It sounds like the start of a joke: two French IndyCar drivers walk into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
With the obvious cultural differences, Piranha Productions and the PR team for Sam Schmidt’s IndyCar team, that features Schmidt Hamilton’s Simon Pagenaud and rookie teammate Tristan Vautier of Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, decided to embrace the clash this weekend outside Barber Motorsports Park.
The results – including some of the captions – are rather humorous.
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 6
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 5
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)