Apr 8, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
It sounds like the start of a joke: two French IndyCar drivers walk into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
With the obvious cultural differences, Piranha Productions and the PR team for Sam Schmidt’s IndyCar team, that features Schmidt Hamilton’s Simon Pagenaud and rookie teammate Tristan Vautier of Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, decided to embrace the clash this weekend outside Barber Motorsports Park.
The results – including some of the captions – are rather humorous.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in first Belgian GP practice 0
- Chilton to race in Belgium after all; Rossi denied F1 debut 0
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Belgian Grand Prix 0
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 6
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5