Apr 8, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
It sounds like the start of a joke: two French IndyCar drivers walk into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
With the obvious cultural differences, Piranha Productions and the PR team for Sam Schmidt’s IndyCar team, that features Schmidt Hamilton’s Simon Pagenaud and rookie teammate Tristan Vautier of Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, decided to embrace the clash this weekend outside Barber Motorsports Park.
The results – including some of the captions – are rather humorous.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1