Apr 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network analysts Townsend Bell and Wally Dallenbach took a lap of the Barber Motorsports Park circuit ahead of the IZOD IndyCar Series race.
The Honda pace car was fitted up with GoPro Heros and the two analysts took turns describing the track and the atmosphere, although one was more vocal.
Video from NASCAR America
- COTA: A circuit to behold from the passenger’s seat 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2