Apr 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network analysts Townsend Bell and Wally Dallenbach took a lap of the Barber Motorsports Park circuit ahead of the IZOD IndyCar Series race.
The Honda pace car was fitted up with GoPro Heros and the two analysts took turns describing the track and the atmosphere, although one was more vocal.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5