Apr 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
NBC Sports Network analysts Townsend Bell and Wally Dallenbach took a lap of the Barber Motorsports Park circuit ahead of the IZOD IndyCar Series race.
The Honda pace car was fitted up with GoPro Heros and the two analysts took turns describing the track and the atmosphere, although one was more vocal.
- Vettel calls double points idea “absurd” 0
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers 0
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes 9
- Team co-owned by Leonardo DiCaprio is 10th and last for FE 1
- Franchitti’s ride appears down to Briscoe or Tagliani vs. the field 2
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)