Apr 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network analysts Townsend Bell and Wally Dallenbach took a lap of the Barber Motorsports Park circuit ahead of the IZOD IndyCar Series race.
The Honda pace car was fitted up with GoPro Heros and the two analysts took turns describing the track and the atmosphere, although one was more vocal.
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 0
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 0
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3
- Report: FIA to conduct closed cockpit tests next month 13
- DiZinno: Justin Wilson’s enduring legacy, positive spirit loom as large as his frame 2
- Justin Wilson dies at age 37 28