Apr 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
NBC Sports Network analysts Townsend Bell and Wally Dallenbach took a lap of the Barber Motorsports Park circuit ahead of the IZOD IndyCar Series race.
The Honda pace car was fitted up with GoPro Heros and the two analysts took turns describing the track and the atmosphere, although one was more vocal.
Video from NASCAR America
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 6
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 3
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 11
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0