Apr 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
It’s the question everyone is asking after the “Multi 21″ affair rocked the Malaysian Grand Prix. The divide between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing is substantial, and shows no signs of being closed.
Meanwhile, Formula One hopeful Alexander Rossi pondered the question of whether he would ever go against team orders. The American is one of two reserve drivers for Caterham and will make his first Friday free practice one appearance next race in Bahrain, replacing Giedo van der Garde.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 3
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0
- Toro Rosso names Max Verstappen for 2015 race seat, to become youngest driver in F1 history 3
- Chase outlook brighter for some, cloudy for others after Michigan 0