Apr 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EST
It’s the question everyone is asking after the “Multi 21″ affair rocked the Malaysian Grand Prix. The divide between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing is substantial, and shows no signs of being closed.
Meanwhile, Formula One hopeful Alexander Rossi pondered the question of whether he would ever go against team orders. The American is one of two reserve drivers for Caterham and will make his first Friday free practice one appearance next race in Bahrain, replacing Giedo van der Garde.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 9
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5