Apr 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
It’s the question everyone is asking after the “Multi 21″ affair rocked the Malaysian Grand Prix. The divide between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing is substantial, and shows no signs of being closed.
Meanwhile, Formula One hopeful Alexander Rossi pondered the question of whether he would ever go against team orders. The American is one of two reserve drivers for Caterham and will make his first Friday free practice one appearance next race in Bahrain, replacing Giedo van der Garde.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1