Apr 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
It’s the question everyone is asking after the “Multi 21″ affair rocked the Malaysian Grand Prix. The divide between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing is substantial, and shows no signs of being closed.
Meanwhile, Formula One hopeful Alexander Rossi pondered the question of whether he would ever go against team orders. The American is one of two reserve drivers for Caterham and will make his first Friday free practice one appearance next race in Bahrain, replacing Giedo van der Garde.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2