Apr 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
It’s the question everyone is asking after the “Multi 21″ affair rocked the Malaysian Grand Prix. The divide between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing is substantial, and shows no signs of being closed.
Meanwhile, Formula One hopeful Alexander Rossi pondered the question of whether he would ever go against team orders. The American is one of two reserve drivers for Caterham and will make his first Friday free practice one appearance next race in Bahrain, replacing Giedo van der Garde.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5