Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
A trio of NASCAR stars and St. Petersburg IndyCar race winner James Hinchcliffe spent some time this offseason practicing their basketball trick shots.
Hinchcliffe, the colorful Canadian who drives the No. 27 GoDaddy IndyCar for Andretti Autosport, along with NASCAR’s Travis Pastrana, James Buescher and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., competed against each other as part of the DudePerfect basketball trick show during the Texas Motor Speedway media day in March.
The combination of a race track, banking, a basketball hoop and four drivers going outside their comfort zones makes for an entertaining watch.
Stenhouse (NASCAR Sprint Cup) and Pastrana (Nationwide Series) are racing at Texas this weekend for Roush Fenway Racing.
- DiZinno: Mid-Ohio a dream weekend for Rahal, IndyCar, fans 0
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 3
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 5
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 1
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 4
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 13
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4