Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
A trio of NASCAR stars and St. Petersburg IndyCar race winner James Hinchcliffe spent some time this offseason practicing their basketball trick shots.
Hinchcliffe, the colorful Canadian who drives the No. 27 GoDaddy IndyCar for Andretti Autosport, along with NASCAR’s Travis Pastrana, James Buescher and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., competed against each other as part of the DudePerfect basketball trick show during the Texas Motor Speedway media day in March.
The combination of a race track, banking, a basketball hoop and four drivers going outside their comfort zones makes for an entertaining watch.
Stenhouse (NASCAR Sprint Cup) and Pastrana (Nationwide Series) are racing at Texas this weekend for Roush Fenway Racing.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25