Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
A trio of NASCAR stars and St. Petersburg IndyCar race winner James Hinchcliffe spent some time this offseason practicing their basketball trick shots.
Hinchcliffe, the colorful Canadian who drives the No. 27 GoDaddy IndyCar for Andretti Autosport, along with NASCAR’s Travis Pastrana, James Buescher and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., competed against each other as part of the DudePerfect basketball trick show during the Texas Motor Speedway media day in March.
The combination of a race track, banking, a basketball hoop and four drivers going outside their comfort zones makes for an entertaining watch.
Stenhouse (NASCAR Sprint Cup) and Pastrana (Nationwide Series) are racing at Texas this weekend for Roush Fenway Racing.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0