Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
A trio of NASCAR stars and St. Petersburg IndyCar race winner James Hinchcliffe spent some time this offseason practicing their basketball trick shots.
Hinchcliffe, the colorful Canadian who drives the No. 27 GoDaddy IndyCar for Andretti Autosport, along with NASCAR’s Travis Pastrana, James Buescher and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., competed against each other as part of the DudePerfect basketball trick show during the Texas Motor Speedway media day in March.
The combination of a race track, banking, a basketball hoop and four drivers going outside their comfort zones makes for an entertaining watch.
Stenhouse (NASCAR Sprint Cup) and Pastrana (Nationwide Series) are racing at Texas this weekend for Roush Fenway Racing.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1