Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 PM EST
A trio of NASCAR stars and St. Petersburg IndyCar race winner James Hinchcliffe spent some time this offseason practicing their basketball trick shots.
Hinchcliffe, the colorful Canadian who drives the No. 27 GoDaddy IndyCar for Andretti Autosport, along with NASCAR’s Travis Pastrana, James Buescher and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., competed against each other as part of the DudePerfect basketball trick show during the Texas Motor Speedway media day in March.
The combination of a race track, banking, a basketball hoop and four drivers going outside their comfort zones makes for an entertaining watch.
Stenhouse (NASCAR Sprint Cup) and Pastrana (Nationwide Series) are racing at Texas this weekend for Roush Fenway Racing.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21