Apr 14, 2013, 8:38 AM EDT
Fernando Alonso may have stolen the headlines with a stunning victory in Shanghai today, but with action throughout the field, the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix will go down as being a highly exciting race despite the Ferrari’s runaway win.
There are many stories emerging from the race, as Mark Webber had a weekend which, according to him, “you couldn’t script any worse,” whilst Nico Hulkenberg and Jenson Button also impressed to score points.
You can catch up on the highlights from the race via the NBC Sports video player, and also watch interviews with the drivers, plus there is expert analysis from Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett after a fine weekend of grand prix racing.
Watch all of the highlights, interviews and features here: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2