Apr 14, 2013, 8:38 AM EDT
Fernando Alonso may have stolen the headlines with a stunning victory in Shanghai today, but with action throughout the field, the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix will go down as being a highly exciting race despite the Ferrari’s runaway win.
There are many stories emerging from the race, as Mark Webber had a weekend which, according to him, “you couldn’t script any worse,” whilst Nico Hulkenberg and Jenson Button also impressed to score points.
You can catch up on the highlights from the race via the NBC Sports video player, and also watch interviews with the drivers, plus there is expert analysis from Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett after a fine weekend of grand prix racing.
Watch all of the highlights, interviews and features here: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 2
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 2
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 1
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3
- Report: FIA to conduct closed cockpit tests next month 13
- DiZinno: Justin Wilson’s enduring legacy, positive spirit loom as large as his frame 2