Apr 18, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Last week, Piranha Shows released the video of Simon Pagenaud and Tristan Vautier, of Sam Schmidt’s (Schmidt Hamilton for Pagenaud, Schmidt Peterson for Vautier) team, going into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
This week, they released the outtakes. The debauchery and humor from the leftovers from the cutting room floor are in this slightly less than two-minute clip.
The French pair take to the streets of Long Beach, Calif. for the next IndyCar race this weekend (Sunday, 4 p.m. EST, NBC Sports Network).
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (6)
- Surprise (not really): Dale Jr. wins Sprint Cup Most Popular Driver award (5)