Apr 18, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Last week, Piranha Shows released the video of Simon Pagenaud and Tristan Vautier, of Sam Schmidt’s (Schmidt Hamilton for Pagenaud, Schmidt Peterson for Vautier) team, going into a Bass Pro Shops in Birmingham, Ala.
This week, they released the outtakes. The debauchery and humor from the leftovers from the cutting room floor are in this slightly less than two-minute clip.
The French pair take to the streets of Long Beach, Calif. for the next IndyCar race this weekend (Sunday, 4 p.m. EST, NBC Sports Network).
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 10
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5