Apr 18, 2013, 7:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has made a last-minute swap ahead of this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix to bring its medium and hard compounds, rather than soft and hard. It had the soft and medium compounds in China last week.
Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola explains how the desert environment in Bahrain may force drivers to change their strategy during the qualifying stages and the actual race.
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/5 at 9:30am ET on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 1
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 4