Apr 18, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
Pirelli has made a last-minute swap ahead of this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix to bring its medium and hard compounds, rather than soft and hard. It had the soft and medium compounds in China last week.
Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola explains how the desert environment in Bahrain may force drivers to change their strategy during the qualifying stages and the actual race.
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5