Apr 18, 2013, 7:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has made a last-minute swap ahead of this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix to bring its medium and hard compounds, rather than soft and hard. It had the soft and medium compounds in China last week.
Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola explains how the desert environment in Bahrain may force drivers to change their strategy during the qualifying stages and the actual race.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 49
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2