Apr 18, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
Pirelli has made a last-minute swap ahead of this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix to bring its medium and hard compounds, rather than soft and hard. It had the soft and medium compounds in China last week.
Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola explains how the desert environment in Bahrain may force drivers to change their strategy during the qualifying stages and the actual race.
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3