Apr 18, 2013, 7:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has made a last-minute swap ahead of this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix to bring its medium and hard compounds, rather than soft and hard. It had the soft and medium compounds in China last week.
Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola explains how the desert environment in Bahrain may force drivers to change their strategy during the qualifying stages and the actual race.
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)