Apr 19, 2013, 9:28 AM EDT
Williams’ Pastor Maldonado has struggled with his car through the first three races this season, and his Bahrain Grand Prix weekend didn’t get off to a great start, either.
Maldonado was one of several drivers to go off during the 90-minute second free practice session on Friday. He and Valtteri Bottas clocked in only 16th and 17th, each more than two seconds off Kimi Raikkonen‘s session leading time of 1:34.154.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0