Apr 19, 2013, 9:28 AM EST
Williams’ Pastor Maldonado has struggled with his car through the first three races this season, and his Bahrain Grand Prix weekend didn’t get off to a great start, either.
Maldonado was one of several drivers to go off during the 90-minute second free practice session on Friday. He and Valtteri Bottas clocked in only 16th and 17th, each more than two seconds off Kimi Raikkonen‘s session leading time of 1:34.154.
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes 9
- Team co-owned by Leonardo DiCaprio is 10th and last for FE 1
- Franchitti’s ride appears down to Briscoe or Tagliani vs. the field 2
- Jay Mohr’s skewering monologue stars at NASCAR banquet (VIDEO) 1
- Todt re-elected as FIA President, plans “ambitious” second term 1
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)