Apr 19, 2013, 9:28 AM EDT
Williams’ Pastor Maldonado has struggled with his car through the first three races this season, and his Bahrain Grand Prix weekend didn’t get off to a great start, either.
Maldonado was one of several drivers to go off during the 90-minute second free practice session on Friday. He and Valtteri Bottas clocked in only 16th and 17th, each more than two seconds off Kimi Raikkonen‘s session leading time of 1:34.154.
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0