Apr 25, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
Danica Patrick‘s first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series has been a mixed bag of results and stories. Pole and eighth place in the Daytona 500 was followed by a crash in Phoenix, and a slight rebound later in the year at Martinsville with a respectable 12th place result.
Still, with results far from the topic of conversation, Patrick traveled to New York for an appearance on “The Colbert Report.” Stephen Colbert had Patrick on a jam-packed show that also included President Bill Clinton, who with Colbert’s assistance, officially launched a Twitter account. Patrick, meanwhile, chimed in on pre-race rituals and status as both a female driver, or just in general, a driver.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0