Apr 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network Formula One pit reporter Will Buxton and Caterham reserve driver Alexander Rossi, the only American with a valid superlicense, had time in Bahrain to experience something not many civilians get the chance to do: ride on board the USS Typhoon. A host of U.S. Naval ships are in the area.
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 1
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 3
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 0
- Report: Ecclestone says no to standing restarts in 2015 4