Apr 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network Formula One pit reporter Will Buxton and Caterham reserve driver Alexander Rossi, the only American with a valid superlicense, had time in Bahrain to experience something not many civilians get the chance to do: ride on board the USS Typhoon. A host of U.S. Naval ships are in the area.
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 5
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0
- Alexander Rossi joins Marussia as reserve driver 2
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix Preview 3
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 3