Apr 26, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Through the first two Pirelli World Challenge weekends of the year, GT and GTS have had the sole focus on them. Starting at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas May 17-19, TC and TCB will get a share of the spotlight.
For Rimicci Corse, a new team that will run two Fiat 500 Abarths in TC with Anthony Rimicci and Ken Dobson, it’s been a thrash converting a production version of the car into a racing version. But, the family team has already put the car through the ringer once – it made its race debut at the 25 Hours of Thunderhill in December.
The video above is the first the team is producing in the run up to COTA next month. Rather than Thunderhill, Rimicci describes the street car’s first test at Buttonwillow in June 2012.
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 0
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 1
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0