Apr 26, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Through the first two Pirelli World Challenge weekends of the year, GT and GTS have had the sole focus on them. Starting at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas May 17-19, TC and TCB will get a share of the spotlight.
For Rimicci Corse, a new team that will run two Fiat 500 Abarths in TC with Anthony Rimicci and Ken Dobson, it’s been a thrash converting a production version of the car into a racing version. But, the family team has already put the car through the ringer once – it made its race debut at the 25 Hours of Thunderhill in December.
The video above is the first the team is producing in the run up to COTA next month. Rather than Thunderhill, Rimicci describes the street car’s first test at Buttonwillow in June 2012.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 0
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 0
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2