Apr 26, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton sits down with Sebastian Vettel at the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend to talk about how he got through the rough period of weeks previous to Bahrain, and how being back on the track and a big stage can heal all wounds.
- Jeff Gordon high on confidence going into Brickyard 400 0
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0