May 7, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Simon Pagenaud was one of the stars of IndyCar’s 2012 season. While he has three top-10 finishes from the first four races in 2013, it has been difficult for Pagenaud to put a perfect weekend together from poor qualifying positions or bad luck at times in the race.
In this series of videos produced by Honda in association with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Pagenaud (who drives the No. 77 HP Schmidt Hamilton Honda), describes not only the physical challenges but the mental challenges of what being in IndyCar – especially with the field as tightly packed as it is right now – is like. The first one in the series is linked here; the third is above.
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 6
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0
- Conway bags second Toronto win thanks to pit gamble, great restart (VIDEO) 4
- German GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1