May 7, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Simon Pagenaud was one of the stars of IndyCar’s 2012 season. While he has three top-10 finishes from the first four races in 2013, it has been difficult for Pagenaud to put a perfect weekend together from poor qualifying positions or bad luck at times in the race.
In this series of videos produced by Honda in association with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Pagenaud (who drives the No. 77 HP Schmidt Hamilton Honda), describes not only the physical challenges but the mental challenges of what being in IndyCar – especially with the field as tightly packed as it is right now – is like. The first one in the series is linked here; the third is above.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 0
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2