May 7, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Simon Pagenaud was one of the stars of IndyCar’s 2012 season. While he has three top-10 finishes from the first four races in 2013, it has been difficult for Pagenaud to put a perfect weekend together from poor qualifying positions or bad luck at times in the race.
In this series of videos produced by Honda in association with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Pagenaud (who drives the No. 77 HP Schmidt Hamilton Honda), describes not only the physical challenges but the mental challenges of what being in IndyCar – especially with the field as tightly packed as it is right now – is like. The first one in the series is linked here; the third is above.
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 0
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview 0