May 7, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Simon Pagenaud was one of the stars of IndyCar’s 2012 season. While he has three top-10 finishes from the first four races in 2013, it has been difficult for Pagenaud to put a perfect weekend together from poor qualifying positions or bad luck at times in the race.
In this series of videos produced by Honda in association with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Pagenaud (who drives the No. 77 HP Schmidt Hamilton Honda), describes not only the physical challenges but the mental challenges of what being in IndyCar – especially with the field as tightly packed as it is right now – is like. The first one in the series is linked here; the third is above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 0
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 6
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0