May 7, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Simon Pagenaud was one of the stars of IndyCar’s 2012 season. While he has three top-10 finishes from the first four races in 2013, it has been difficult for Pagenaud to put a perfect weekend together from poor qualifying positions or bad luck at times in the race.
In this series of videos produced by Honda in association with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Pagenaud (who drives the No. 77 HP Schmidt Hamilton Honda), describes not only the physical challenges but the mental challenges of what being in IndyCar – especially with the field as tightly packed as it is right now – is like. The first one in the series is linked here; the third is above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1