May 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Kurt Busch will be a busy individual the next couple days. He’s scheduled to test an IndyCar on Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Andretti Autosport, weather pending. Then he’ll return to Darlington Raceway for his usual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series duties with Furniture Row Racing.
Busch and Darlington have something of a checkered past. Last year he was in a dust-up on pit lane with Ryan Newman.
But 10 years ago this May, he and Ricky Craven engaged in one of the best NASCAR finishes of all-time. Craven won but only after a knock-down, drag out fight.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0