May 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Kurt Busch will be a busy individual the next couple days. He’s scheduled to test an IndyCar on Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Andretti Autosport, weather pending. Then he’ll return to Darlington Raceway for his usual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series duties with Furniture Row Racing.
Busch and Darlington have something of a checkered past. Last year he was in a dust-up on pit lane with Ryan Newman.
But 10 years ago this May, he and Ricky Craven engaged in one of the best NASCAR finishes of all-time. Craven won but only after a knock-down, drag out fight.
- Cooler heads prevail as IndyCar drivers test at Texas (VIDEO) 0
- Jeff Gordon has bad news for his rivals: He’s thinking of racing for 10 more years 2
- NASCAR’s birthplace, the Streamline Hotel in Daytona Beach, to get significant makeover 0
- IndyCar remix: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach (VIDEO) 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach Debrief 2
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)