May 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Kurt Busch will be a busy individual the next couple days. He’s scheduled to test an IndyCar on Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Andretti Autosport, weather pending. Then he’ll return to Darlington Raceway for his usual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series duties with Furniture Row Racing.
Busch and Darlington have something of a checkered past. Last year he was in a dust-up on pit lane with Ryan Newman.
But 10 years ago this May, he and Ricky Craven engaged in one of the best NASCAR finishes of all-time. Craven won but only after a knock-down, drag out fight.
Video from NASCAR America
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 1
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 10
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0