May 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Kurt Busch will be a busy individual the next couple days. He’s scheduled to test an IndyCar on Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Andretti Autosport, weather pending. Then he’ll return to Darlington Raceway for his usual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series duties with Furniture Row Racing.
Busch and Darlington have something of a checkered past. Last year he was in a dust-up on pit lane with Ryan Newman.
But 10 years ago this May, he and Ricky Craven engaged in one of the best NASCAR finishes of all-time. Craven won but only after a knock-down, drag out fight.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1