May 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Kurt Busch will be a busy individual the next couple days. He’s scheduled to test an IndyCar on Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Andretti Autosport, weather pending. Then he’ll return to Darlington Raceway for his usual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series duties with Furniture Row Racing.
Busch and Darlington have something of a checkered past. Last year he was in a dust-up on pit lane with Ryan Newman.
But 10 years ago this May, he and Ricky Craven engaged in one of the best NASCAR finishes of all-time. Craven won but only after a knock-down, drag out fight.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3