May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Previewing the F1 championship Round 5 in Barcelona, Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola breaks down the science behind tire technology when calculating lap numbers, runs, and forecast.
Pirelli will bring its new hard compound and medium compound as the alternate for this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix. The company announced a couple weeks ago it would alter its hard from its prior status.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 7
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 2
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0
- Toro Rosso names Max Verstappen for 2015 race seat, to become youngest driver in F1 history 3
- Chase outlook brighter for some, cloudy for others after Michigan 0
- Power poised for IndyCar title following oval gains, Milwaukee domination 1