May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Previewing the F1 championship Round 5 in Barcelona, Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola breaks down the science behind tire technology when calculating lap numbers, runs, and forecast.
Pirelli will bring its new hard compound and medium compound as the alternate for this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix. The company announced a couple weeks ago it would alter its hard from its prior status.
Video from NASCAR America
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2