May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Previewing the F1 championship Round 5 in Barcelona, Pirelli racing manager Mario Isola breaks down the science behind tire technology when calculating lap numbers, runs, and forecast.
Pirelli will bring its new hard compound and medium compound as the alternate for this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix. The company announced a couple weeks ago it would alter its hard from its prior status.
- The week that was for Juan Pablo Montoya 0
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8