May 10, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
With several young talented female drivers in the pipeline, at 31 and with a stable career in NASCAR, any such moves for Danica Patrick would be doubtful at best. The ones to watch going forward, who have already established a European base, include Alice Powell and Vicky Piria. Powell, who’s English, has done well in Formula 3, while Italian Piria has raced in GP3 in recent years. Susie Wolff, too, serves as Williams’ test driver.
On Friday, Patrick also appeared as a guest on The Dan Patrick Show, which also airs on the NBC Sports Network, to elaborate.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 6