May 10, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
With several young talented female drivers in the pipeline, at 31 and with a stable career in NASCAR, any such moves for Danica Patrick would be doubtful at best. The ones to watch going forward, who have already established a European base, include Alice Powell and Vicky Piria. Powell, who’s English, has done well in Formula 3, while Italian Piria has raced in GP3 in recent years. Susie Wolff, too, serves as Williams’ test driver.
On Friday, Patrick also appeared as a guest on The Dan Patrick Show, which also airs on the NBC Sports Network, to elaborate.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1