May 10, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
With several young talented female drivers in the pipeline, at 31 and with a stable career in NASCAR, any such moves for Danica Patrick would be doubtful at best. The ones to watch going forward, who have already established a European base, include Alice Powell and Vicky Piria. Powell, who’s English, has done well in Formula 3, while Italian Piria has raced in GP3 in recent years. Susie Wolff, too, serves as Williams’ test driver.
On Friday, Patrick also appeared as a guest on The Dan Patrick Show, which also airs on the NBC Sports Network, to elaborate.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 0
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 2
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)