May 10, 2013, 10:31 AM EST
Armed with a car he calls the best in his four years at Ferrari, and unfazed by the 30-point deficit to championship leader Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing, Alonso and Felipe Massa truly feel “ready to attack” for the first time in years.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports (6)