May 10, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
Armed with a car he calls the best in his four years at Ferrari, and unfazed by the 30-point deficit to championship leader Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing, Alonso and Felipe Massa truly feel “ready to attack” for the first time in years.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0