May 10, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Red Bull’s Mark Webber is looking good so far in Spain. The Australian won here in 2010. His team uses intricate instruments in order to test tire pressure during each drive, which may aid in Webber’s success. NBC Sports Network’s Steve Matchett explains how the air flow is mapped around the tires.
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7