May 10, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Red Bull’s Mark Webber is looking good so far in Spain. The Australian won here in 2010. His team uses intricate instruments in order to test tire pressure during each drive, which may aid in Webber’s success. NBC Sports Network’s Steve Matchett explains how the air flow is mapped around the tires.
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- Clint Bowyer hits ‘white-of-your-eyes-fast’ speed of 217 mph in tire test at Michigan (13)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)