May 10, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
Red Bull’s Mark Webber is looking good so far in Spain. The Australian won here in 2010. His team uses intricate instruments in order to test tire pressure during each drive, which may aid in Webber’s success. NBC Sports Network’s Steve Matchett explains how the air flow is mapped around the tires.
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (6)
- Surprise (not really): Dale Jr. wins Sprint Cup Most Popular Driver award (5)