May 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Will Buxton chats with Caterham reserve driver Alexander Rossi recapping the Spanish Grand Prix and talking about the questions that surround F1. This features post-race interviews (not shown on our air) from several drivers with some insight and analysis from Will and Alexander set at Buxton’s local pub, the Boat Inn. The feature also shows Will venturing out on the town showcasing some Spanish architecture and the Formula 1 motorhomes (also not shown on our air). At the end, there is a look-ahead to our Monaco race in two weeks.
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Disastrous day for Red Bull as Vettel manages just half a lap (5)