May 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Will Buxton chats with Caterham reserve driver Alexander Rossi recapping the Spanish Grand Prix and talking about the questions that surround F1. This features post-race interviews (not shown on our air) from several drivers with some insight and analysis from Will and Alexander set at Buxton’s local pub, the Boat Inn. The feature also shows Will venturing out on the town showcasing some Spanish architecture and the Formula 1 motorhomes (also not shown on our air). At the end, there is a look-ahead to our Monaco race in two weeks.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports (6)