May 18, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Indianapolis 500 rookie Conor Daly spoke to NBC Sports Network’s Will Buxton after his accident on Thursday. Daly was primed to get back out on Friday in his rebuilt No. 41 ABC Supply A.J. Foyt Racing Honda, but rain stopped the session before he had a chance. Still, Daly was upbeat on Saturday – he is the eighth driver scheduled to qualify when the rain stops at Indy.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12