May 18, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Simona de Silvestro has always taken the high road in regards to her lost 2012 campaign, in which she was saddled with the horribly uncompetitive Lotus engine. Where other drivers may have griped about the situation, the Swiss competitor handled it with class and focused on learning as many lessons as she could from the experience.
Now in 2013, she’s with KV Racing Technology and armed with a much quicker Chevrolet engine. Today, she told NBC Sports Network’s Kevin Lee that this time around at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has been a lot more fun for her.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1