May 18, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Simona de Silvestro has always taken the high road in regards to her lost 2012 campaign, in which she was saddled with the horribly uncompetitive Lotus engine. Where other drivers may have griped about the situation, the Swiss competitor handled it with class and focused on learning as many lessons as she could from the experience.
Now in 2013, she’s with KV Racing Technology and armed with a much quicker Chevrolet engine. Today, she told NBC Sports Network’s Kevin Lee that this time around at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has been a lot more fun for her.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7