May 18, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Simona de Silvestro has always taken the high road in regards to her lost 2012 campaign, in which she was saddled with the horribly uncompetitive Lotus engine. Where other drivers may have griped about the situation, the Swiss competitor handled it with class and focused on learning as many lessons as she could from the experience.
Now in 2013, she’s with KV Racing Technology and armed with a much quicker Chevrolet engine. Today, she told NBC Sports Network’s Kevin Lee that this time around at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has been a lot more fun for her.
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (6)
- Surprise (not really): Dale Jr. wins Sprint Cup Most Popular Driver award (5)