May 18, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
In addition to being broadcast on the NBC Sports Network, this weekend’s time trials for the 97th Indianapolis 500 will also be streamed live online and on mobile devices through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Coverage on both NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra begins today at 11 a.m. ET and will continue through the afternoon. Then on Sunday, the action returns at Noon ET with the drama of Bump Day.
Live Extra will also stream Carb Day activities (including the Firestone Indy Lights’ Freedom 100) on Friday, May 24, as well as the IPL 500 Festival Parade through downtown Indianapolis on Saturday, May 25.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play).
IZOD IndyCar Series races are part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: Formula One, the National Hockey League, the English Premier League, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 1
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)