May 18, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
In addition to being broadcast on the NBC Sports Network, this weekend’s time trials for the 97th Indianapolis 500 will also be streamed live online and on mobile devices through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Coverage on both NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra begins today at 11 a.m. ET and will continue through the afternoon. Then on Sunday, the action returns at Noon ET with the drama of Bump Day.
Live Extra will also stream Carb Day activities (including the Firestone Indy Lights’ Freedom 100) on Friday, May 24, as well as the IPL 500 Festival Parade through downtown Indianapolis on Saturday, May 25.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play).
IZOD IndyCar Series races are part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: Formula One, the National Hockey League, the English Premier League, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.
Video from NASCAR America
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 11
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5