May 24, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
IndyCar’s Carb Day coverage is currently airing on the NBC Sports Network until 4 p.m. ET. Later tonight, the focus shifts off-track, for the latest installment of IMS Productions’ IndyCar 36, featuring KV Racing Technology driver Simona de Silvestro. It airs at 10:30 p.m. Friday night.
IMSP keyed in on de Silvestro at the last round of the IndyCar season in Brazil, where she recorded her third top-10 finish in four races this season.
De Silvestro is new to KV this year, working with teammate Tony Kanaan and with a suitable power supplier in Chevrolet, after struggling with the underpowered Lotus engine a year ago.
See de Silvestro’s interview during qualifying weekend with NBCSN pit reporter Kevin Lee, here.
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 0
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 4
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18