May 24, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
IndyCar’s Carb Day coverage is currently airing on the NBC Sports Network until 4 p.m. ET. Later tonight, the focus shifts off-track, for the latest installment of IMS Productions’ IndyCar 36, featuring KV Racing Technology driver Simona de Silvestro. It airs at 10:30 p.m. Friday night.
IMSP keyed in on de Silvestro at the last round of the IndyCar season in Brazil, where she recorded her third top-10 finish in four races this season.
De Silvestro is new to KV this year, working with teammate Tony Kanaan and with a suitable power supplier in Chevrolet, after struggling with the underpowered Lotus engine a year ago.
See de Silvestro’s interview during qualifying weekend with NBCSN pit reporter Kevin Lee, here.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4