May 24, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
IndyCar’s Carb Day coverage is currently airing on the NBC Sports Network until 4 p.m. ET. Later tonight, the focus shifts off-track, for the latest installment of IMS Productions’ IndyCar 36, featuring KV Racing Technology driver Simona de Silvestro. It airs at 10:30 p.m. Friday night.
IMSP keyed in on de Silvestro at the last round of the IndyCar season in Brazil, where she recorded her third top-10 finish in four races this season.
De Silvestro is new to KV this year, working with teammate Tony Kanaan and with a suitable power supplier in Chevrolet, after struggling with the underpowered Lotus engine a year ago.
See de Silvestro’s interview during qualifying weekend with NBCSN pit reporter Kevin Lee, here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 0
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2