Jun 14, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
In the backyard of Ford’s blue oval, Carl Edwards delivered a pole position to the manufacturer at the Michigan International Speedway on Friday.
Roush Fenway Racing’s Edwards clocked in at 202.452 mph to earn the top spot for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 7
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 6
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 19
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 5