Jun 14, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
In the backyard of Ford’s blue oval, Carl Edwards delivered a pole position to the manufacturer at the Michigan International Speedway on Friday.
Roush Fenway Racing’s Edwards clocked in at 202.452 mph to earn the top spot for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0