Jun 14, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
In the backyard of Ford’s blue oval, Carl Edwards delivered a pole position to the manufacturer at the Michigan International Speedway on Friday.
Roush Fenway Racing’s Edwards clocked in at 202.452 mph to earn the top spot for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0