Jun 14, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
In the backyard of Ford’s blue oval, Carl Edwards delivered a pole position to the manufacturer at the Michigan International Speedway on Friday.
Roush Fenway Racing’s Edwards clocked in at 202.452 mph to earn the top spot for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 0
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4