Jun 18, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Rowan County (N.C.) Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were issued on Monday, while Harmon and his business partner are charged with breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
It’s the latest turn in the off-track saga surrounding the Nationwide Series driver this year.
On May 16, Jennifer Jo Cobb alleged Harmon stole her transporter, while Harmon pleaded his innocence. Meanwhile on May 28, seven vehicles were seized from Harmon’s garages, which authorities said Harmon had allegedly stole.
- Rosberg joins Hill, Prost and Senna as Monaco three-peat winners after gifted victory 0
- NHRA: Beckman blazes to second Funny Car win of season at Kansas; Crampton, Enders-Stevens also win 2
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 7
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 52