Jun 18, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Rowan County (N.C.) Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were issued on Monday, while Harmon and his business partner are charged with breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
It’s the latest turn in the off-track saga surrounding the Nationwide Series driver this year.
On May 16, Jennifer Jo Cobb alleged Harmon stole her transporter, while Harmon pleaded his innocence. Meanwhile on May 28, seven vehicles were seized from Harmon’s garages, which authorities said Harmon had allegedly stole.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0