Jun 18, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Rowan County (N.C.) Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were issued on Monday, while Harmon and his business partner are charged with breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
It’s the latest turn in the off-track saga surrounding the Nationwide Series driver this year.
On May 16, Jennifer Jo Cobb alleged Harmon stole her transporter, while Harmon pleaded his innocence. Meanwhile on May 28, seven vehicles were seized from Harmon’s garages, which authorities said Harmon had allegedly stole.
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 0
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 1
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 2
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1